Cayucos Pet Friendly Hotel
At Cayucos Shoreline Inn…on the beach, we understand that your furry companions are your family members, too. As one of the most pet-friendly hotels in Cayucos, we encourage our guests to bring their pets along when visiting our Inn as all our rooms are pet friendly. You can also enjoy a long walk on our pet friendly beach (leash required).
We do ask that our guests sign a pet contract upon check-in and we also charge a non-refundable charge of $45 for one pet or $60 for 2 pets per stay ($60 for one pet and $100 for two in suite 100); we also have a 2-pet maximum per room. In your room, you’ll find a special towel to dry off your pet after a day at the beach, and we’ll give you sheets to protect the bedspreads if their favorite place to sleep is right there next to you.
Cayucos itself is also very pet-friendly. Many of our local restaurants provide seating for pets as well as their owners. The front desk staff is happy to provide information regarding local pet services such as grooming and dog sitting.
- You may never leave your pet(s) alone in the room or on the balcony/patio.
- You must accompany your pet at all times.
- A non-refundable pet charge will be applied at check-in.
- A maximum of 2 pets are allowed per room.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet. (Doggie bags are available at the front desk).
- Animals must be on a leash or at a heel position and not roam freely.
Although we are a pet friendly hotel in Cayucos, we do hold pet owners financially responsible for any additional charges beyond normal cleaning in pet-occupied rooms. Violation of our pet contract may result in an minimum charge off $50 per pet, or a request to vacate your reservation.