DOGS ARE WELCOME AT OUR CAYUCOS HOTEL
Shoreline Inn Pet Policy
At Shoreline Inn, our family is always happy to welcome your family — even the furry, four-legged members of the crew! Our Cayucos hotel’s pet-friendly nature makes us an easy choice when traveling with companion animals. In fact, we encourage guests to bring their pets along when visiting us, and we offer many special touches just for them. For instance, guest rooms are equipped with a special towel to dry off your pet after a day at the beach, a pet bowl, and extra sheets to protect the bedspreads if your buddy likes to cuddle up at night.
In addition to welcoming pets property-wide at our Cayucos dog-friendly hotel, guests may also feel free to enjoy walks and playtime on our pet-friendly beach (as long as pets are leashed, or playing at the off-leash area at the south end of the beach). In fact, Cayucos itself is very pet-friendly throughout the community. Many area restaurants offer seating areas appropriate for dining with pets. If you’d like more information on where you are welcome to bring your “best friend” along, our front desk staff is happy to offer some suggestions. We’re also able to provide information regarding local pet services such as grooming and dog-sitting.
Guests traveling with pets will be required to sign a pet contract upon check-in. This additional measure is in place to guarantee the comfort and safety of you, your pet, our team, and the other guests at the hotel.
Provisions of the pet contract:
- There is a two-pet maximum per room.
- A non-refundable fee of $45 per stay will be charged at check-in for one pet, or $60 for two pets.
- This fee increases to $60 for one pet and $100 for two pets in suite 100.
- Pet fees will be waived for service animals (as defined by CA law) pending the completion of an additional form.
- Pet(s) must never be left unattended in the room or on the balcony/patio at any time.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times, throughout the property, and on the beach.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets (complimentary waste bags are available at the front desk, and at dispensers throughout the property).
- Pet owners will be held responsible for any additional charges beyond normal cleaning in pet-occupied rooms.
- Violation of any provision of the Shoreline Inn pet contract may result in a minimum charge of $50 per pet (charged to the payment method on file), and/or a non-refundable termination of your reservation.